SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/groupadd

Norm norm at workingtools.ca
Sun Nov 5 19:24:24 UTC 2006

I am sure the explanation and information is clear enough in the
Setroubleshoot browser report but the catch is I don't understand it
nor can seem to figure out what to do to stop the problem "SELinux is
preventing /usr/sbin/groupadd(useradd_t) "sys_tty_config" to <Unknown>
(groupadd_t)" I appreciate that it could be an intrusion attempt but
that is unlikely and as it occur ed when I was not on the computer I
assume it is part of a cron process or similar.
How do I deal with it?