New SELinux User

Linda Finch lindafinch1 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 16:37:50 UTC 2006

It took me ages to track down where the duplicate type declaration was
coming from - I was sure it wasn't the ircd.te file I'd created as I'd
checked it numerous times.  In the end I found it was being inserted by the
append_logdir_domain macro.  Everything compiles, the file system is
labelled as expected and I can move on to another problem. The IRCD daemon
it is not starting with the correct security context.  Again, I've double
and treble checked the ircd.te file and I'm wondering if it is another
problem between this file and the domain_auto_trans macro.  I'm starting
here anyway.

I've not had a chance to look again at FC5 but will screen dump the error
message for more information.  Then I guess it will be FC6 when I've got
this cracked.....!

Thanks very much for your help so far

Linda