Still unconfined?

Jimmy Tomtefans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 18:36:35 UTC 2006

Hi!

Im trying to learn SELinux from bottom up, but having some fundamental
issues regarding the basics.
Im trying to load the mozilla.pp module in targeted, which works fine. I
set the correct contexts with restorecon on firefox-bin. But when i run
the binary it stills runs in unconfined_t when looking at running
processes (ps auxZ).
Ivé tried to compile it myself from different sources, and load it, but
get the same results all the time. Then i tried with netutils.pp and
discovered the same problem witrh ping.

Why doesnt firefox get transfered to the $1_mozilla_t domain??? I know
im making some really fundamental mistake somewhere, but i cant find out
what it is!

With best regards / Tomten