Trouble with module

Joshua Brindle jbrindle at tresys.com
Fri Oct 6 12:03:04 UTC 2006

Pierre JUHEN wrote:
> No, I didn't skip the middle step.
>
> I have turned around this problem for days, googleized a lot,
> I didnt find a clue.
>
> Why is semodule looking in a inexistant directory ?

the directory is there when the operation fails. semodule copies
everything from modules/active to modules/tmp to operate on it and when
it reads that file (toto.mod) it fails because it is a policy module and
not a policy package.

try semodule -r toto

though I don't know how that file got there in the first place, semodule
should have never accepted it