Trouble with module

Pierre JUHEN pierre.juhen at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 6 18:55:51 UTC 2006

 I did semodule -r toto :

libsepol.module_package_read_offsets: wrong magic number for module
package:  expected 4185718671, got 4185718669
libsemanage.semanage_load_module: Error while reading from module file
/etc/selinux/targeted/modules/tmp/modules/toto.mod.
semodule:  Failed!

semodule -r local

libsemanage.semanage_direct_remove: Module local was not found.
semodule:  Failed on local!

[root at pierre ~]# ls -lZ /etc/selinux/targeted/modules/active/modules
-rw-r--r--  root root root:object_r:semanage_store_t   toto.mod
-rw-r--r--  root root root:object_r:semanage_store_t   toto.pp
-rw-r--r--  root root system_u:object_r:semanage_store_t toto.te

I don't understand.

Thank you for your help.