install of selinux-policy-targeted-2.3.11-1 chokes a bit....

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 16:35:13 UTC 2006

On 9/3/06, Paolo D. <borzoi at caltanet.it> wrote:
> Good evening Tom,
> for my experience, I suggest you to download updated libsepol and
> libsemanage packages from NSA download site
> (http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/code/download5.cfm), extract them, and build
> them in order, with a simple "make install" from extracted directories.
> It should function.
>
> Paolo De Nictolis

Paolo,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I ususally install and test the Fedora Rawhide packages for
'correctness', so my message here is just my way of reporting a minor
breakage, and letting others know the issue is known.

This error leaves my system running and functional, so I can wait for
Dan's (usually quick) update :-)

tom
--
Tom London