service start/stop test script

Shintaro Fujiwara shin216 at xf7.so-net.ne.jp
Wed Sep 6 20:55:06 UTC 2006

Hi.

I named your script sgrub for test and made it run.
It woked fine and I like it very much.

I was interested in your "ausearch", so
it hits the point and I think it helps for
people who write policy.

Those scripts are really needed when humans
hard to decsern which log is related to which
program.

2006-09-06 (水) の 09:27 -0700 に Steve G さんは書きました: