How to apply new policy exactly?

Benjamin Tsai benjamin.tsai at intervideo.com
Tue Sep 12 02:38:24 UTC 2006

Thank you for the clarification. I have reconfigured selinux/config and
recompile policy as the way I did it yesterday, but now I got another
error like this

/usr/sbin/load_policy:  Can't load policy:  Invalid argument

libsemanage.semanage_reload_policy: load_policy returned error code 2.

libsemanage.semanage_install_active: Could not copy
/etc/selinux/refpolicy/modules/active/policy.kern to
/etc/selinux/refpolicy/policy/policy.20.

/usr/sbin/semodule:  Failed!

after make load.

In fact, I cannot find this file "policy.kern", neither some helpful
information on Google.

Please help me out, Thx. :)

Best Regards,

Benjamin Tsai