newrole?

bradley bjlongo at ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 3 07:25:01 UTC 2007

I recently have decided I was going to play with selinux.  Before I set
the selinux value to enforcing I read up on it online and saw that to
change my privileges I need to use the newrole command.  It seemed
simple enough, but I don't seem to have this command and there's also no
man page on it.  When I checked fedora forums some one had the same
problem, and the only reply to it was to send an email here.  Does
anyone have any information that can help me out?  I am using fedora 7
on a thinkpad T60 by the way.

--Brad