Removing semanage-added rules (Was: only allow 1 port for listening)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Aug 8 18:45:48 UTC 2007

FT> Do a -l to list it, and use grep to match your rule ;o)

I was trying to see if an fcontext pattern actually matched any files
in the filesystem.  Actually I'd like to know something more specific:
if it actually has any effect.  It could be covered by another rule.

An example: I see a AVC denial on one file, add a rule to change the
context on that file and realize later that I need a rule matching the
whole directory.  A week later and I'm cleaning up; can I really
delete that first rule?  There are a whole lot of fcontext rules; how
do I know it really doesn't have any effect?

 - J<