Strict policy on FC6 and F7

Hal hal_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 19:39:45 UTC 2007

I have tryed with
logging_send_audit_msgs(local_login_t)

But still:
[root at localhost hal]# make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile local.pp
Compiling strict local module
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from tmp/local.tmp
local.te:9:ERROR 'unknown class capability used in rule' at token ';' on line
81105:
#line 9
        allow local_login_t self:capability audit_write;
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
make: *** [tmp/local.mod] Error 1

I really have no idea what all this means.
there is nowhere "allow" in local.te. if it is in this macros at the end...
Do I need to install the policy source and edit it?

However, I am more interested in solving the Firefox problem on fc6.
On the other hand I do not understand how can login be disabled in the strict
policy in F7. Is this a bug or a feature. I am really confused.