lost+found labeling

Stephanos Manos stefmanos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:12:06 UTC 2007

Hi

I'm in the proses of building a hole server and i was wondering what is
the correct way of labeling the lost+found directory of various file
systems that will be mounted under the /srv. I have labeled /srv as
public_content_rw_t with
semanage fcontext -a -t public_content_rw_t '/srv(/.*)?'
but that results to lost+found being labeled as public_content_rw_t so i
also run
semange fcontext -a -f -d  -t lost_found_t '/srv/(.*/)lost\+found'

my question is:
in /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts i see two lines
for /lost+found
a. /lost\+found/.* <<none>>
b. /lost\+found    -d      system_u:object_r:lost_found_t:s0

the second is created with the above mentioned command
who do i create the first or i don't needed?

Regards

Stephanos Manos