OLS CfP

James Morris jmorris at namei.org
Mon Dec 17 14:05:30 UTC 2007

The OLS CfP is open:

http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2008/cfp.php

I think it would be great if we could get some SELinux
tutorials/talks/BoFs happening with a focus on usability and recent
advances.  One of the problems we face now is that people have had bad
experiences with earlier versions of SELinux, and understandably not then
closely followed subsequent developments.

e.g.

- tutorial ideas:

 - "Developing SELinux policy with SLIDE"
 - "How to manage SELinux servers" (with modern techniques)
 - "Using xguest: kiosks, consumer electronics, ..."

- A BoF session for various distro integration efforts might be useful, as
there seems to be more happening again outside of Fedora/RH, and I'm sure
there are things we can all help each other with, wishlists for upstream
etc.

The CfP closes on Feb 1st 2008.

- James
--