selinux-policy-2.5.4

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 20:15:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am curious about the testing process for policy releases. Seems like everytime
a new upstream policy is pulled in, we suddenly have a bunch of avcs. For the
newest policy, 2.5.4, I have all these:

allow avahi_t unlabeled_t : packet { recv send };
allow bluetooth_t lib_t : file execute_no_trans;
allow mount_t security_t : filesystem getattr;
allow postfix_local_t mail_spool_t : file append;
allow postfix_local_t unlabeled_t : packet send;
allow postfix_master_t security_t : filesystem getattr;
allow restorecon_t security_t : filesystem getattr;
allow setrans_t security_t : filesystem getattr;
allow setroubleshootd_t mail_spool_t : lnk_file read;
allow setroubleshootd_t security_t : filesystem getattr;
allow vpnc_t security_t : filesystem getattr;
allow vpnc_t unlabeled_t : packet { recv send };

These are simply from booting and connecting to the network. I haven't even tried
to start X or do any serious work.

-Steve