FC5, Apache, Bugzilla, SELinux issues

R Edmonds redmonds98 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:55:16 UTC 2007

I installed bugzilla via yum to get all the perl modules installed nicely
(perl CPAN was being an arse) then untar'd the latest bugzilla into
/var/www/html/bugzilla/ and followed the setup docs from there.

Out of curiosity, I realise this is the wrong list for this... The skin on
the Redhat bugzilla is really nice looking, where can I get me one of those?
:)  The default install layout is ugly!