policy build failure

Wart wart at kobold.org
Fri Jan 5 22:44:11 UTC 2007

I just tried rebuilding the policy files for a package that I am working
on (cyphesis), and started getting this syntax error in Rawhide:

% make NAME=strict -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
cat: /selinux/mls: No such file or directory
Compiling strict cyphesis module
tmp/all_interfaces.conf:7820:ERROR 'syntax error' at token 'allow' on
line 3871:

allow staff_evolution_alarm_t staff_t:fifo_file { getattr write };
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from tmp/cyphesis.tmp

This was done using the latest:
checkpolicy 1.33.1-2.fc7
selinux-policy 2.4.6-21.fc7
selinux-policy-devel 2.4.6-21.fc7