Crossover

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Tue Jan 30 16:58:40 UTC 2007

Crossover installs under /opt/cxoffice by default.  The rules for
wine-style programs does not seem to cover that hierarchy, and just
trying to run things gives a lot of denied execmods.

I assume just mirroring the settings for regular wine is fine for
Crossover too:

/opt/cxoffice/lib/wine/.+\.so       system_u:object_r:textrel_shlib_t:s0
/opt/cxoffice/bin/wine       system_u:object_r:wine_exec_t:s0

I changed the files (only directly with chcon) and it appears to work.
At least so far, we have not used this too much yet.

Does this make sense?  Do you want a bugzilla about it?