ANN: SELinux Policy IDE (SLIDE)
dsugar at tresys.com
Thu Jan 25 21:21:54 UTC 2007
Version 1.0 of the SELinux Policy IDE (SLIDE) from Tresys is now
available for download from the Tresys Open Source website at
SLIDE is an Eclipse plug-in that integrates with the SELinux Reference
Policy to provide a development environment for building SELinux policy.
* A graphical user interface for policy development, including policy
syntax highlighting, context suggestions, and integrated compilation.
* Integration with SELinux Reference Policy, including quick lookup and
documentation for interfaces.
* Wizards and easy to use templates to automate common tasks from
creating a new SELinux policy to adding an interface into an existing
* Integrated remote policy installation and audit log monitoring, to
facilitate policy testing.
* Seamless integration with the power of standard Eclipse.
Version 1.0 highlights:
* Integration of online help into the SLIDE plugin.
* Display of distinct icon for disabled modules.
* Improved documentation on the open source web site.
If you would like to contribute, currently the best help would be to
test and provide feedback on the SLIDE plugin and SLIDE Remote.
More information about the fedora-selinux-list