httpd can't send mails

Shintaro Fujiwara shin216 at xf7.so-net.ne.jp
Tue Jul 3 23:16:47 UTC 2007

> Hi,

Thanks !

That's what I'm aiming at in near future.

As a matter of fact, I printed every interfaces and felt at a loss,
because of its thickness.

In what page or Software can I find those defined interfaces ?
SLIDE ?

I once wrote such a software named segatex...

Why audit2allow is just echoing raw access vectors and not interfaces ?
I think if audit2allow has such an option, it would be more convenient
and rewarding.

Maybe I should rewrite my own program ...segatex...by this
summer,though.
Or are there other project doing the same thing?
Karl's project?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/segatex/

http://intrajp.no-ip.com    my homepage

Officer,System-Information,Signal School, JGSDF