user home - disable execution

Hal hal_bg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 09:18:59 UTC 2007

Hi all

I am new to selinux and I want to use it to acheive 3 main goals:
1. disable execution of any executables located in users' home dir trees.
2. disable users to see what other users exist on the system.
3. disable users to see who is logged in and what processes is running.

Does anybody have any policy modules doing something similar? I
need a starting point. A clue, what ever to point me the right direction.
I have been reading "Selinux by example" and "SELINUX NSA'a open source
Security Enhabced linux" but both books seem quite out of date. All I have
learned is
how to write useless rules, because I do not know how to make a modile how to
use module to override the default policy etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hal