where is list_dir_perms defined?

Philip Tricca phil at noggle.biz
Tue Jun 5 20:09:39 UTC 2007

Clarkson, Mike R (US SSA) wrote:
 > I run across things like list_dir_perms and r_file_perms in allow
 > rules in my SELinux policy, but I have no idea where these are
 > defined. Can someone point me to the location where these are defined?

list_dir_perms:  this is a common object permission set required for a
domain to list the contents of a directory.  r_file_perms is the same
thing but for reading a file.

For details like this you should really take a look at the reference
policy sources.  These things are in the directory:
serefpolicy-version/policy/support/

grep -iIr 'define(`list_dir_perms' *

Good luck,
- Philip