Ooops! I've hosed up selinux, help!

Knute Johnson knute at frazmtn.com
Fri Mar 30 23:34:23 UTC 2007

I was playing around with the security settings on my FC6 box and
reset a couple of selinux options.  Which ones you ask?  Darned if I
can remember.  Anyway, it prevents X from starting correctly so I
can't go in and run the security program and fix it.  If I disable
selinux, X starts just fine but the options for selinux are not
available in the security program.  Even if you start it with selinux
off and the set it on, the options don't show up.  Is there a way to
reset all options to default without running X?

Thanks very much,

--
Knute Johnson
Molon Labe...