SELinux, NFS and xguest

Eric Paris eparis at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 18:14:30 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 09:10 -0700, Hal wrote:
> What are the mount options you were talking about?
> I could not find a way to override nfs_t label.

For NFSv3 you should be able to use
context=system_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0 (or whatever label you
want)

see mount(8)

very recent kernels (2.6.25 devel timeframe) and nfs-utils allow usage
of context= rootcontext= and fscontext=

if you are trying to mount the same server in multiple places with
multiple label you may need to look at the nosharecache option....

Someday we will have real labeling support on NFS.  Someday

-Eric