port numbers for sctp support?

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Tue Apr 22 20:02:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 15:42 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> Chuck Anderson wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 03:21:35PM -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> >> TCP Port 22 is labeled ssh_port_t.
> >
> > For TCP, yes.  I need SCTP, a different IP protocol.
> >
> > --
>
> I have no idea if this is handled  SCTP  Are you seeing AVC messages?

Should show up as name_bind checks on port_t:rawip_socket, as per:
http://marc.info/?l=fedora-selinux-list&m=112806295900352&w=2

Policy toolchain doesn't presently allow specification of port contexts
for anything other than udp or tcp, although I think the kernel side
would support it just fine.  So we'd need to update libsepol/libsemanage
first, then adjust seobject.py to recognize "sctp".  Along with
checkpolicy.