[F8] (Re)Starting httpd reveals php pdf.so stack permission errors...

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Feb 19 01:35:48 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 17:14 -0800, Todd Zullinger wrote:

> Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> > Ok....
> >
> > I tried:
> >
> > 1) grep execstack /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -m myphp
> >
> > module myphp 1.0;
> >
> > 2) semodule -i myphp.pp
> > semodule:  Could not read file 'myphp.pp': No such file or
> directory
> >
> > Seems that the myphp.pp file is never created, at least I cannot
> > find it....
>
> You want -M instead of -m as the argument to audit2allow AFAIK.

ok... 3rd try:

1) grep execstack /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -M myphp
compilation failed:
(unknown source)::ERROR 'syntax error' at token '' on line 6:

/usr/bin/checkmodule:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration
/usr/bin/checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from myphp.te