SELinux smolt stats

James Morris jmorris at namei.org
Tue Feb 19 13:39:29 UTC 2008

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:

> > where the percentage enabled is actually thus at least 74% ?
>
> We probably need more detailed reporting for this sort of thing.  I'll
> put it on a TODO, for after FOSDEM.  I wanted to get this draft out,
> so we can decide what reporting we need on a more evolutionary basis.
> (Or by intelligent design if you hold by that sort of thing.)

Ok, can we simply get an answer on how the numbers are arrived at for
cases prior to when SELinux reporting started?  i.e. if not reporting
SELinux (F7 etc), is the default to present it on the site as "Disabled" ?

Knowing that, we can simply derive the correct value.

Also, could a note be added to that page so that people don't assume it is
fully correct as stated ?

We've had enough problems historically with people adopting one benchmark
result from a range of results as being the overall result, for example.

- James
--
James Morris
<jmorris at namei.org>