excessively verbose policy

Marcelo Klein marceklein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:51:09 UTC 2008

Is there any possibility of writing bundles of policies that can be
"imported" into other configurations?
Such as defining a package for a set of policies like "shared-libs", and
then when writing the policy putting "import shared-libs" or something like
that?
Is this too much complex to do?

Marcelo.