miss-match between needs and setroubleshooter's output recommendations

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jan 8 15:04:02 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 08 January 2008, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Monday 07 January 2008, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>>> ausearch -m avc
>>
>> That returned a bunch of stuff starting on the 5th, and includes a whole
>> bunch of hits from procmail, log related I think, but the
>> /var/log/procmail.log is being generated ok ANAICT.  I have a tail sitting
>> on it now.
>>
>> So I trimmed that output to just today and its attached.  Still 170kb
>> though.
>>
>> And yes, FF is being run as root.  I'm working on fixing me to do all
>> this, but its damnedably difficult to do when I am being denied su and
>> sudo, despite putting myself in the sudoers list with visudo, when logged
>> in as me, so I have to run as root in order to actually get anything done.
>>  Yes, I am doing a lot of copying, and chown'ing while trying to get an
>> environment setup for me that duplicates what root can do.
>>
>> Also, none of you guys have headers that allow me to reply all, the
>> addresses are missing, so I have to do a simple reply which goes to you,
>> and then add the fedora-selinux-list at redhat.com address by hand.  I'm
>> assuming you want this in the archive anyway.
>
>Also what OS version is this?

Fedora 8, uptodate.

And my face is red. it seems the default toobat for kmail now has the fwd
button next to the reply button, so I edited the toobar to restore that
buttons location to immediately right of the plain reply button.  About one
minute ago when I was checking to see what another strange to me button was.

My apologies for the noise.  Possibly a -ENOTENOUGHCOFFE error?  PEBKAC in
other words. :-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)