ALSA problems.

Eric Paris eparis at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 22:19:14 UTC 2008

-ENOINFO

what problems are you having, why do you believe this is an selinux
issue, please, tell us what is happening, what you are seeing and
provide output of errors?  If this is selinux you will find message in
either /var/log/messages or /var/log/audit/audit.log which will be most
interesting to the people on this list.

-Eric