Enabling SELinux on a custom kernel

Jan Kasprzak kas at fi.muni.cz
Tue Jul 8 09:10:41 UTC 2008

	Hello,

	how do I enable SELinux on a custom kernel? I have looked into
the system initrd, and it seems the policy is loaded by the "loadpolicy"
command in nash. Is it possible to use SELinux with Fedora without
having to use initrd?

	Thanks,

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |