ldap server + enforcing mode?

Robert Story rstory at sparta.com
Thu Jul 17 21:24:16 UTC 2008

I'm trying to get ldap (from openldap-servers-2.4.8-6) running in
enforcing mode on a F9 server. When I try in enforcing mode, it fails.
I've attaced the AVCs from the audit log, for 'service ldap start' in
enforcing and permissive mode (with don't audit disabled), along with
the avcs after the first round were passed through audit2allow and
loaded..  After those are added and loaded, it starts up fine with no
AVCs...

Should I file a bug report in bugzilla, or is this message sufficient?

--
Robert Story
SPARTA