[MLS Policy]:- MLS policy enforcing mode problem when manully restart the system services.

prakash hallalli prakashkhallalli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:14:29 UTC 2008

HI All
I have to configure the Role-based access control (RBAC) for smbldap user.
How should i set the roles for users and which policy i should use?

Now i am using MLS Policy for configure the RBAC.
I am not sure this the correct way for configure the RBAC on CentOS 5.1.

Please help me what i am going wrong.

Thanks,
Prakash,