gconf alert

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:59:14 UTC 2008

Eric Paris wrote:
> /me had great trouble with this in the past.  Any way /.autorelabel can
> just blow away /tmp/* altogether?  Didn't it do that once upon a time?

After suggestion from Dan in another thread I've changed my rawhide systems to
use tmpfs for /tmp and its working very nicely.  I have had no problems with it
other than needing to manually define a tmp location for nautilus-burner (I used
/opt); the basic tmpfs setup leaves tmp too small for burning big images, but
that is the only thing I've needed a huge tmp for so far.

I'm using:
tmpfs   /tmp   tmpfs   defaults 0 0