selinux config - no warning during upgrades

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed May 7 20:53:27 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 15:36:40 -0400,
  Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> wrote:
> I would advise you to do a full relabel.  Upgrades are shakey when going
> from one release to the next, but going from Fedora 5 to Rawhide, is
> really a major change.
>
> touch /.autorelabel
> reboot

I was aware of that. Because I have several million (tiny) files on that
box I opted for doing a restorecon instead. The vast majority of the
files are on their own file system and I skipped them when doing the
restorecon. In the long run I want to store that data differently and
will do a full relabel then. I also need to check to see how selinux is
interacting with my qmail setup so I can go back to enforcing mode.
Dealing with the NULL security log messages was the first step in that
process.