Re: selinux denials for new Fedora 9 install

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 17:24 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have installed Fedora 9 unto a new machine x86_64, it was working beautifully, I am at this time putting in updates.  However I got some selinux denials from setroubleshoot deamon
>
> Tomboy Notes shows this error in box
> \begin{box}
>
> "Tomboy Notes" has quit unexpectedly
>
> If you reload a panel object, it will automatically be added back to the panel.
>
> \end{box}
>
> The selinux denials follow:
>
> Advice/Suggestions/Comments are welcome :)

The unlabeled_t indicates that whatever context tomboy was running in
was made invalid by a policy update.  You should have seen messages
in /var/log/messages about invalidating contexts upon the policy load.

Re-starting the process should get it into a valid context again.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency