Question on SELinux‏

lionel ong odin743 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 09:55:26 UTC 2008

Hi!
I am currently exploring the SELinux policy management GUI tool (polgengui) and trying to create a policy to stop Firefox from using its default port 80, so that when I do a *netstat *command on the terminal, the Firefox application will not be shown using tcp port 80 but some other tcp port instead.
Is there any commands on terminal or ways to use the tool that I could use to accomplish the above? Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Lionel