myexim01.te contents: Does it look ok?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Oct 27 19:25:30 UTC 2008

Just FYI, I found that I needed the following additional bits in order
to get exim and spamassassin working without spewing AVCs on F9:

module local 1.0;

require {
        type exim_spool_t;
        type spamd_t;
        type exim_t;
        class dir { write search read remove_name create getattr add_name };
        class file { rename setattr read create ioctl write getattr link unlink append };
}

allow spamd_t exim_spool_t:dir { write search read remove_name create getattr add_name };
allow spamd_t exim_spool_t:file { rename setattr read create getattr write ioctl link unlink append };

 - J<