problems with sound, cont'd - selinux is in the way

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 21:24:54 UTC 2008

--- On Thu, 9/4/08, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> wrote:
> I will dontaudit the sys_tty_config for pulseaudio, but the
> execstack
> for operpluginwrap should be reported to whoever you got
> the package
> from.  Why doesn't this get run by nsplugin?

I got the package(tar.gz) from Opera Download page.  I was getting alot of freezes by both Seamonkey and Firefox that I went to get Opera.  I got fed up with firefox and the Edit Preferences --> Tell Me that the s....

Anyhow, since opera is misbehaving, I am back with firefox for the meantime.

I made a rule that setroubleshoot suggested and it was working up to now.  I can't remember what it was.

Thanks,

Antonio