Xfce Live CD and SELinux

Eric Paris eparis at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 13:04:45 UTC 2008

> Hi,
>
> While building a live cd in a SELinux enabled system, I get this. Should
> I still be building live images with SELinux in permissive mode?

I believe everything should be working as long as both the host and the
image are updated F9 or rawhide (ok at least libselinux and
livecd-creator needs to be updated, and I don't remember what else).  F9
GA and earlier is known to have some problems.  My guess is that you
have a rawhide/updated host and are building a GA image?

There might be an issue I didn't originally think about....

Hopefully early next week I'll have time to look at things and if you
give me a kickstart file I can help run down problems....

-Eric