SELinux detects problem with proprietary binary fglrx driver; however, AMD/ATI will not help

Francis K Shim belfrancis2001 at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 30 16:57:44 UTC 2008

Thanks for the further information.

Eric, I hope you do not mind, but I forwarded this information to the
AMD/ATI technical support using their ticket system.

I am hoping that somehow a light-bulb will actually go off among the
"customer technical support" crew to actually forward this and past
information to their actual coders/programmers.

Peace,
Frank