SELinux policy for fsetfilecon() in libselinux

Brian Ginn BGinn at symark.com
Thu Apr 9 01:11:47 UTC 2009

I am attempting to use the fsetfilecon() call within a C program.  Several other libselinux calls are working OK, but this call fails in enforcing mode (it works in permissive mode).

The audit.log and audit2allow are suggesting policy code that I already have in the policy.

I suspect that I'm being bitten by a "don't audit" rule somewhere.

Is there a reference policy macro that I can include to get fsetfilecon() to work?

Note: I already included

      selinux_get_enforce_mode( t_selinux_api_t );

To get the security_getenforce() function to work.

Thanks,

Brian