add a transition rule

Vadym Chepkov chepkov at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 13:25:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

My policy is very simplistic

local.te
apache_content_template(svn)
domain_auto_trans(httpd_svn_script_t, sendmail_exec_t, sendmail_t)

local.fc
# svn
/var/svn(/.*)?                                                  gen_context(system_u:object_r:httpd_svn_script_ro_t,s0)
/var/svn/(.*/)?hooks(/.*)?                          gen_context(system_u:object_r:httpd_svn_script_exec_t,s0)
/var/svn/(.*/)?dav(/.*)?                            gen_context(system_u:object_r:httpd_svn_script_rw_t,s0)
/var/svn/(.*/)?locks(/.*)?                          gen_context(system_u:object_r:httpd_svn_script_rw_t,s0)
/var/svn/(.*/)?db(/.*)?                             gen_context(system_u:object_r:httpd_svn_script_rw_t,s0)

Works well

Sincerely yours,
  Vadym Chepkov