SELinux Reset

Peter Joseph peterjb at mtaonline.net
Fri Aug 7 22:08:42 UTC 2009

This is a fresh install , Kernel Linux 2.6.29.4-167.fc11.i586
# semanage login -l

Login Name                SELinux User              MLS/MCS Range

__default__               unconfined_u              s0-s0:c0.c1023
root                      unconfined_u              s0-s0:c0.c1023
system_u                  system_u                  s0-s0:c0.c1023
# module -l | grep unconfined

unconfined	3.0.1
unconfineduser	1.0.0
Using enforcing=0 results in inability to log in.  "Could not acquire name
on session bus"
Looked into  /etc/dbus-1/*, did not recognized anything as being out of
ordinary that would need updating (what do I know?).

I am thinking about re-installation and then try to duplicate the error.
There should be a way of fixing this.