setroubleshooter not filing bugs, is there another way

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 23:12:25 UTC 2009

Dear fellow selinux experts,

I am encountering a problem with setroubleshooter and avc denials for wine.   It gives me a fatal error report, but I can't copy + paste like I used to, I tried to file a bugzilla report but the process hangs and it is not being sent.  Is there another way to capture the report so I can send in the avc denials?

I am running xfce fully updated in rawhide.  I try to dmesg but get no avcs and I can't run windows programs under wine without seeing the setroubleshoot(er) go crazy :(

Thanks,

Antonio