Combining modules?

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Tue Dec 8 18:41:51 UTC 2009

I don't know if there's a better way to do this, but I'm trying to get
nagios working with selinux (CentOS 5.4 Final)  I try to run it, get an
error, create a policy module, install it, and return to step one.  It's
getting pretty ridiculous:

[joliver at mda-services4 ~]$ sudo /usr/sbin/semodule -l | grep nagios
nagios  1.1.0
nagios10        1.0
nagios2 1.0
nagios3 1.0
nagios4 1.0
nagios5 1.0
nagios6 1.0
nagios7 1.0
nagios8 1.0
nagios9 1.0

When I finally discover all of the problems... is there a way to dump
all of those modules into one?  Both for my sanity, and so that I can
maybe submit that module to CentOS so the next poor SOB who tries to do
this doesn't have to reinvent the wheel?

Or is there another, better, way to find all of the various rules that
are needed in one fell swoop?