Does SETroubleshoot speak to SEBool?

Arthur Dent selinux.list at troodos.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 18:46:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 07:01:16PM +0100, Dominick Grift wrote:
> On second thought, no. I do not think spamd_t has access to
> user_pyzor_home_t.
>
> sesearch --allow -s spamd_t | grep home | less
>
> so i guess your custom module fixes that. consider filing a bug report
> for this issue.

Thanks for your help. I have not yet altered my new local policy, but I
thought I would try a reboot to see if that had any affect...

Oh boy! A whole raft of denials...

This is the audit2allow result of this recent batch. It seems quite a
lot to me!

require {
	type user_pyzor_home_t;
	type admin_home_t;
	type spamd_t;
	type procmail_t;
	class dir { read write add_name remove_name };
	class file { read create ioctl write getattr unlink append };
}

#============= procmail_t ==============
init_stream_connect_script(procmail_t)

allow spamd_t admin_home_t:dir { read write add_name remove_name };
allow spamd_t admin_home_t:file { write getattr read create unlink ioctl
append };
allow spamd_t user_pyzor_home_t:file { read getattr };
userdom_read_sysadm_home_content_files(spamd_t)

What do you think?

Thanks again

Mark