bind-mounted homedirs

pgega at secpay.com pgega at secpay.com
Wed Feb 4 09:26:06 UTC 2009

Hello,

> File, but I think the solution is to be able to add alternative roots in
>  the libsemanage.conf file and have it do the labeling for you.

I do have a very similar problem - I run a bit modified version of base filesystem (for cluster purpose) and some directories are moved to /node or /cluster and symlinked to original location.
For example there is /var/log which is a symlink to /node/var/log. And during relabels/restorecon log files in /node/var/log are not labeled properly (labeled as default_t).

It's not really possible to give alternative root paths in semanage.conf, is it ?
If so ,that would solve my problem.

Kind Regards,
Pawel Gega