Help with squid / squidGuard

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:47:02 UTC 2009

Op donderdag 05-02-2009 om 23:40 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Dominick
Grift:
> Op donderdag 05-02-2009 om 22:33 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Arthur
> Dent:
>
> > Am I right in thinking that all this would be unnecessary if the files
> > were in /var/lib/squidGuard ?

if you can, instruct squidGuard to use /var/lib/squidGuard instead and
edit the path in mysquid.fc to reflect that path.

Then rebuild and reinstall the module and restore the context of that
location.

make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile
sudo semodule -i mysquid.pp
sudo restorecon -R -v /var/lib/squidGuard

Thwn see if if squid_t creates the files there with the proper type of
squid_var_t instead of var_t.