vsftpd using mysql

Dominick Grift domg472 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:05:13 UTC 2009

Op donderdag 05-02-2009 om 18:57 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Maria
Iano
> I notice there is a boolean for httpd to talk to mysql, which makes me
> think there might be one for vsftpd. Does anyone know if such a one
> exists?

There is no such boolean for ftpd_t yet i think. One can verify this
using: sesearch --allow -s ftpd_t | grep mysql

There is also a manual page for ftpd_t: man ftpd_selinux

One can easily implement a boolean using the policy you've generated.
You might consider reporting a feature request to bugzilla.redhat.com in
the selinux-policy component

hth, Dominick