f10 vs selinux again.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 17:53:07 UTC 2009

Greetings all;

I have just upgraded then updated as much as possible, an F8 install to F10.
selinux is now denying ConsoleKit and friends, and awstats.  F10 will run
without console-kit-daemon I find, but I went so far as to touch /.autorelabel
& reboot & leave it to contemplate its sins for an hour or so as there is
nearly 2TB of drives here.  Didn't help.

So Now I have selinux disabled, and everything it working.  Can this be
addressed?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)